Google Home Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble connecting to, or controlling your lights through the google home app:
- You can now say "Hey Google, Sync my lights" to bring all lights up to date with google home.
- If this does not work, please manually 'check for new devices' in the google home app.
- If the connection issue is still occurring please unlink the 'smart life' account and then relink it in the google home app.
- If you are having difficulty unlinking 'smart life' - try deleting the room you have created/placed the Inteli Bulb in. Then disconnect Smart Life and reconnect.
- Ensure the device is correctly placed in a room (on the google home app) where you have voice control capabilities.
If the issue is still not resolved, please reach out on our Contact Page with a description of the issue and the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far.
We typically respond within 5hrs.